DOWNLOAD VIDEO COBUS PARAMORE MONSTER

Mi perfil Enviar letra Mensajes Editar Salir. I'm only human I've got a skeleton in me But I'm not the villain Despite what you're always preaching Call me a traitor I'm just collecting your victims And they're getting stronger I hear them calling calling , they're calling. Well, now that you're gone The world I'll stop the whole world whole world I'll stop the whole world From turning into a monster, eating us alive Don't you ever wonder how we survived? Well, you find your strength in solutions But I like the tension And not always knowing the answers Well, you're gonna lose it, you're gonna lose it. Well, now that you're gone The world is ours Well, you find your strength in solutions But I like the tension And not always knowing the answers Well, you're gonna lose it, you're gonna lose it I'll stop the whole world whole world I'll stop the whole world From turning into a monster, eating us alive Don't you ever wonder how we survived? Joy Williams 26 Hallelujah. video cobus paramore monster

Uploader: Kihn
Date Added: 17 May 2016
File Size: 69.84 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 46628
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Cobus - Paramore - Monster (Drum Cover) - video dailymotion

vidro Well, you find your strength in solutions But I like the tension And not always knowing the answers Well, you're gonna lose it, you're gonna lose it. Well, now that you're gone The world is ours. Desktop Google Chrome Windows 8. I'll stop the whole world whole world I'll stop the whole world From turning into a monster, eating us alive Don't you ever wonder how we survived?

video cobus paramore monster

Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. Paraomre perfil Enviar letra Mensajes Editar Salir. Well, now that you're gone The world is ours Well, you find your strength in solutions But I like the tension And not always knowing the answers Well, you're gonna lose it, you're gonna lose it I'll stop the whole world whole world I'll stop the whole world From turning into a monster, eating us alive Don't you ever wonder how we survived?

I'll stop the whole world I'll stop the whole world From turning into a monster, eating us alive Don't you ever wonder how we survived?

video cobus paramore monster

Well, now that you're gone The world. Well, now that you're gone The world is ours I'm only human I've got a skeleton in me But I'm not the villain Despite what you're always preaching Call me a traitor I'm just collecting your victims And they're getting stronger I hear them calling callingthey're calling I'll stop the whole world Fobus stop the whole world From turning into moster monster, eating us alive Don't you ever wonder how we survived?

I'm only human I've got a skeleton in me But I'm not the villain Despite what you're always preaching Call me a traitor I'm just collecting your victims And they're getting stronger I hear them calling callingthey're calling.

Well, now that you're gone The world I'll stop the whole world whole world I'll stop the whole world From turning into a monster, eating us alive Paramode you ever wonder how we survived? Borrar playlist Cancelar Guardar.

Quiero recibir notificaciones de artistas destacados y noticias. You were my conscience So solid, now you're like water And we started drowning Not like we'd sink any further But I let my heart go It's somewhere down at the bottom But I'll get a new one And come back for the hope that you've stolen I'll stop the whole world I'll stop the whole world From turning into a monster, eating us alive Don't you ever wonder how we survived?

You were my conscience So solid, now you're like water And we started drowning Not like we'd sink any further But I let my heart go It's somewhere down at the bottom But I'll get a new one And come back for the hope that you've stolen.

Joy Williams 26 Hallelujah.

Comments

Popular Posts